The RELIEF study will take place in (at least) three NHS Emergency Departments in the UK (“research sites”).
Research site set-up is still in progress and no sites are currently open to recruitment. The list below, however, identifies the research sites (hospitals) that are planning to take part in the study in the near future. This list will be updated as updated information becomes available.
- Bristol: Southmead Hospital, North Bristol NHS Trust
- Exeter: Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital (Wonford), Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Trust
- Plymouth: Derriford Hospital, University Hospitals Plymouth NHS Trust
- Taunton: Musgrove Park Hospital, Somerset NHS Foundation Trust
- Edinburgh: Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh, NHS Lothian
- Glasgow: Queen Elizabeth University Hospital, NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde