The RELIEF study will take place in (at least) three NHS Emergency Departments in the UK (“research sites”). The list below identifies the research sites (hospitals) that are planning to take part in the study (and set-up status).
- Bristol: Southmead Hospital, North Bristol NHS Trust [OPEN TO RECRUITMENT, 08OCT2021]
- Exeter: Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital (Wonford), Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Trust [OPEN TO RECRUITMENT, 02DEC2021]
- Plymouth: Derriford Hospital, University Hospitals Plymouth NHS Trust [OPEN TO RECRUITMENT, 24NOV2021]
- Taunton: Musgrove Park Hospital, Somerset NHS Foundation Trust [OPEN TO RECRUITMENT, 09NOV2021]
- London: St George’s Hospital, St George’s University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust [OPEN TO RECRUITMENT, 26MAY2022]
- Edinburgh: Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh, NHS Lothian [OPEN TO RECRUITMENT, 15NOV2021]
- Glasgow: Queen Elizabeth University Hospital, NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde [OPEN TO RECRUITMENT, 09DEC2021]